Industrial gases are critical components of today’s industrial processes and technological revolution. From manufacturing and chemicals to food and semiconductors, gases play a key role in various industries. Understandably, many of these gases themselves have multi-industry uses; Carbon Dioxide and Nitrogen are ever present in manufacturing and foods, while Hydrogen and Oxygen are instrumental in metals processing, petrochemicals, and others. As a percentage of the global market share, the atmospheric gases, Oxygen, Nitrogen, and Argon, occupy the highest position. Thus, it is expedient to focus on their bulk production, especially air separation by cryogenic distillation in modern air separation units (ASUs), which remains the most widespread and economical method. Mechanical and chemical equipment such as two-story centrifugal compressors, expansion turbines, and huge distillation towers are the mainstay of the air separation process. Operating at high gas purity presents significant safety risks, particularly in high-hydrocarbon environments. Also, as ASU products are frequently cryogenic liquids, with temperatures surpassing -180¬o C, storage and transport become challenging and require special treatment. All in all, the industrial gases field is a vibrant one with new and exciting applications arising continuously, much of which will be explored in this course.
- Experiencing the world of industrial gases on the technical, scientific, and corporate levels
- Developing participants’ knowledge of the range of industrial gases and their practical applications
- Gaining a better understanding of the different industrial processes used for manufacturing industrial gases
- Describing the design and processes of ASUs, with a focus on knowledge of the operations routine and fundamental process steps
- Exploring the theoretical and operational challenges of air separation, and implicitly, cryogenic distillation, including the main tower, and crude and pure Argon columns
- Providing insight into ASU operational safety and the risks of high-purity and hydrocarbon content
- Explaining cryogenic liquid storage, transport, and temporary installations for the purposes of system choice and/or maintenance
Who Should Attend?
- Industrial gases plant operators
- Fresh mechanical and chemical engineers
- Engineers from nearby industries
- Customers with in-house ASUs
- The world of industrial gases
- Practical applications and multi-industry uses of individual gases
- Methods of industrial gases production: O2, N2, Ar, CO2, C2H2, CnHm, N2O, and others
- Industry leaders like Air Liquide, Linde, BOC, etc.
- Industrial gases global market and corporate structure
- Chemical and physical properties of atmospheric gases
- Chemical and physical properties of fuel and specialty gases
- Air separation technology and equipment
- ASU processes: Compression, demoisturization, expansion/refrigeration, etc.
- The cold box and its multi-stream heat exchangers
- Basic and cryogenic distillation: the double-column concept
- LOX bath operation and hydrocarbon risks
- Design and operation of the O2/N2 and Argon towers
- Liquefier and LIN assist systems
- Main ASU parameters and controls
- Troubleshooting ASU failures/shutdowns
- Hydrocarbon content and the deriming process
- Gas products quality consistency and high-purity difficulties
- Gas analyzer types and issues
- Critical operating parameters (COPs) and operational safety
- Cryogenic liquids and specialized storage tanks
- Multi-stage and backup cryogenic pumps
- Transport of cryogenic liquids and gases: semi-trailers and tube-trailers
- Temporary gas installations and vaporizer solutions
- Future of industrial gases – production and applications
All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore, dan Kuala Lumpur (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda).
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training Pelatihan ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.