Training Course Description
This training course is designed to take participants step-by-step through the knowledge and skills they will need to start their career in the Industrial Electronics and Electrical Maintenance Technology field. They will learn the fundamentals of electricity and become an expert in dealing with electrical and electronic measurements and instruments. The course includes Fundamentals of Electronics, Electronic Circuits, Controls, and much more.
Training Course Objectives
- Understanding fundamentals of industrial electronics and electrical maintenance
- Practicing safe working methods on electrical systems
- Using electrical test equipment effectively
- Being able to select appropriate type of tools to be used in electrical maintenance
- Using circuit diagrams as an aid to maintenance
Who Should Attend?
- Maintenance supervisors
- Electrical engineers
- Energy auditors
- Those who currently fulfil a maintenance role
Training Course Details/Schedule
- Measuring voltage, current, power (wattage), power factors, and resistance in AC and DC circuits
- Testing solid state components
- Resetting circuit breaker after overload
- Testing and replacing faulty electrical control components
- Installing electric motors
- Defining theory of Ohm’s law
- Wiring low voltage (less than 110 volts) control circuit
- Installing raceways and wiring on equipment
- Installing PLC
- Installing motor control circuitry on equipment
- Installing variable speed AC/DC drive on equipment
- Maintaining proper ground requirements
- Determining appropriate types of motors for a given mechanical load and determine the over-current protection
- Interfacing a robot to external peripheral equipment
- Electrical Electronic Mechanic
- Measuring synchronous data communication equipment
- Installing pre-manufactured fiber optics lines
- Ordering materials needed for a job
- Recording preventive maintenance activities
- Observing corrective maintenance/repair on machinery
- Interpreting charts, table, and graphs
- Understanding the principles of quality assurance
- Participating in the implementation of quality assurance programs
- Identifying the effects of continuous quality improvement
- Utilizing problem solving and critical thinking techniques to identify and solve problems
- Discussing data collection techniques for the quality assurance and problem solving process
- Identifying opportunities for applying problem solving skills
- Discussing different types of drawings
- Interpreting drawings
- Interpreting symbols
- Identifying types of measuring instruments
- Using appropriate measurement instrument for a measurement task
- Reading measuring instruments
- Identifying the appropriate formula and units for a measurement task
- Differentiating between English and Metric measurement systems, when necessary
- Communicating measurements using proper symbols or words
- The importance of calibration
All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore, dan Kuala Lumpur (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda).
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training Pelatihan ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.