Training Course Description
The explosive advancement and proliferation of technology innovation in the science of electronics is changing the ways we live our lives and there is a growing need for well trained tech support and service personnel. In this course, participants will gain an understanding of common industrial electronics concepts, components, and application as well as a broad range of electronic devices and components, how they operate, how they are typically used, and how to effectively troubleshoot them
Training Course Objectives
- Understanding how to use electrical laws and concepts to troubleshoot electronic systems
- Improving logical troubleshooting abilities
- Learning how to test industrial electronic components
- Being familiar with hazards and dangers involved with industrial electronics systems
- Learning how to utilize industrial electronics test equipment
- Understanding terms, components, and common circuits used in industrial electronics field
Who Should Attend?
- Maintenance personnel
- Electrical supervisors
- Project engineers
- Plant Engineers
- Engineers of all disciplines
- Other technical individuals
Training Course Details/Schedule
- Basic formula and usage of Ohms law
- Typical electrical signal systems
- Electrical relays & time delay circuits
- Practical: solving & checking ohms law problems
- Practical: using ohms law to troubleshoot basic circuits
- Practical: experimenting with low voltage signal systems
- Practical: constructing a time-delay relay circuit
- Typical motor control circuits
- Capacitive and inductive filters
- Phase shift and power factor
- Oscilloscope basics
- Practical: motor control circuit labs
- Practical: capacitive and inductive filter experiments
- Practical: Oscilloscope labs / demonstrations
- Diodes and transistors
- Basic transistor switch and amplifier circuits
- Field effect transistors & MOSFET’s
- Photo-transistors & light emitting diodes (LED’s)
- Fiber-optic basics
- Basic oscillators
- Practical: experiment with, troubleshoot, and test diode and transistor circuits
- Practical: experiment with basic optical and fiber-optic systems
- Practical: experiment with basic oscillators
- Silicon controlled rectifiers (SCR’s)
- Typical SCR & Triac circuits
- Integrated circuits (IC’s / Chips)
- Operational amplifier basics
- Basic operational amplifier circuits
- Practical: Construct, experiment with, and troubleshoot basic SCR and TRIAC circuits
- Practical: experiment with basic Op-Amp circuits
- Digital basics
- Basic logic gates
- Basic digital circuits
- Practical: experiment with, and troubleshoot basic digital logic gates and circuits
- Electronic troubleshooting methods, tips, and tricks
All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore, dan Kuala Lumpur (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda).
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training Pelatihan ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.