This course is designed to give participants a comprehensive understanding of the aspects of applied HSE Management System in the oil, gas and petrochemical sectors. The course will provide participants with practical awareness of how to champion world class HSE culture. The participants will be introduced to a unique opportunity to examine the latest HSE management trends and challenges in the industries, and to consider how these may be applied in the context of their own organizations. Particular attention is given to the effect of HSE factors on the production of oil refineries which need to be considered in the design and operation of refineries. Economic aspects of HSE in oil refineries will also be discussed.
Training Course Objectives
- Understanding the principles, concepts and process associated with HSE management
- Identifying valuable tools to develop, apply and sustain internationally recognized HSE management best practices.
- Gaining a solidunderstanding of the multiple causes that lead to incidents
- Learning the 14 Process Safety Management elements – Standard PSM
- Understanding the economic aspects of HSE in oil refineries
Who Should Attend?
- Managers, Senior Managers, Directors and Board Directors
- HSE Committee Members
- Senior Staff Representatives and Union Leaders
- HSE practitioners
- Engineers, Technical, Operations and Project staff, etc
- HSE Staff / Professionals
Training Course Details/Schedule
- HSE management system model overview
- HSE international standards – ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001
- HSE policy, strategy, planning, resources, procedures and documentation
- Legal requirements
- Roles and responsibilities in relation to HSE
- Process Safety Management elements
- Process Safety Information
- Process Hazard Analysis
- Operating Procedures
- Training and Contractors
- Mechanical Integrity
- Hot Work
- Management of Change
- Incident Investigation
- Compliance Audits
- Trade Secrets
- Employee Participation
- Pre-startup Safety Review
- Emergency Planning and Response
- The impacts of Process Safety Management elements
- Economic aspects of HSE
- Management review
- Best practice benchmarking
- Action Plan to progress organizational HSE management system project to its successful fulfilment.
- Implementation, monitoring, auditing, corrective action and improvement
All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore, dan Kuala Lumpur (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda).
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training Pelatihan ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.