This course is an introduction comprehensive study of heavy oil transportation. Experience in the production of heavy crude oils has demonstrated that the majority of conventional production systems and treatments are highly inefficient. The production, treatment, storage and fluid transference through pipelines of high viscosity crude oils are associated to severe and costly technical problems. The main objective of this course is to increase the efficiency in the production and transportation of heavy crude oil areas and reduce significantly the high cost of producing and transporting high viscosity crude oil.
The objective is to maintain sufficient local underground natural gas storage capacity and have in place additional supply sources such as LNG and propane air to meet large shifts in daily demand, thereby minimizing capacity reservation costs on the supplying pipeline.
Who Should Attend?
- Surface facilities design and operation engineers
- Production staff
- Anyone who is or will be responsible for heavy oil gathering and transport system
Training Heavy Oil field process
- Field process
- Production process and transport
- Production system
- Nodal analysis
Training Single phase equation in pipelines
- Reynolds transport principles
- Continuity Equation
- Momentum’s equation
- Single phase flow
- Fluid flow equations
Training Isothermal flow in pipeline
- Incompressible single phase flow
- Flow parameter estimation: pressure, flow, and diameter
- Minor pressure loss in accessories and valves
- Impact of some parameter in the energy requirement
- Pumps in the pipeline system
Training Temperature profile in pipeline
- Explicit model
- For incompressible fluid
- For compressible fluid
- For Multiphase flow 21
- Implicit model
- Peng – Robinson Equation of State
Training Crude oil diluents
- Impact of the dilution on the density and viscosity
- Impact f the dilution on density and viscosity of the mixture
- Impact of the dilution on the pressure requirement
- Optimum amount of diluents based on hydraulic analysis
- Booster stations
- Impact on pipeline diameter
- Effect of the mixture quality
- Effect of the topography of the terrain
Training Heavy oil transport using heat
- Hydraulic behavior on heated pipeline
- Characteristic behavior of some heavy oil
- Study case and premises for hydraulic study
- Thermal- hydraulic analysis to the pipeline
Training Water-crude oil transport
- Water distributed in crude oil phase
- Physical properties and pressure drop
- Two phase flow: different model
Training Gas-liquid flow in gathering system
- Correlations: Flanigan, Dukler et al, Beggs y Brill, Oliemans, etc
- Effect of gas on the properties of the liquid phase
- Flow effect on the gas phase
- Mechanistic models: Xio’s Method
- Gas-Liquid flow in the production system
Training Basic equations for gathering network
- Series system
- Parallel system
- Branched system
- Gathering network: open, closed,
- Equations for gathering network
Gathering network structure
- Introduction to the gathering network
- Topography of the network
- Generation of dendrite in the network
All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore, dan Kuala Lumpur (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda).
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training Pelatihan ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.