HVAC systems are milestones of building mechanical systems that provide thermal comfort for occupants accompanied with indoor air quality. The purpose of this course will be to develop a working knowledge of the various types of rotating and reciprocating equipment used in HVAC systems, as well as the different procedures and regulations associated with operation and installation of this equipment. Upon completion of this course the participants will be equipped with the basic knowledge required to install and repair HVAC equipment and their related systems.
- Explaining how to determine design cooling and heating loads
- Describing the characteristics of various types of HVAC systems
- Describing the operating principles of the various units in the system
- Evaluating the potential energy saving techniques and equipment
- Identifying potential solutions to IAQ problems with VAV systems
Who Should Attend?
- Anyone who wish to enhance their knowledge of the fundamentals of equipment sizing and energy estimating for heating and air-conditioning systems
- Introduction to potential Natural Ventilation and Operable Windows
- Energy Recovery Ventilation
- Location of Outdoor Air Intakes and Exhaust
- Outdoor Air Quantity
- HVAC system selection
- Basic components of an HVAC system
- Classification of HVAC systems
- HVAC system requirements
- Central HVAC systems
- Local HVAC systems
- Design Guide for Heating, Ventilating, and Air Conditioning Systems
- Heating load estimates
- Heat transfer coefficients
- Design cooling load estimates
- Cooling load estimates
- Installation of HVAC
- Heat transfer
- Temperature and pressure measuring instruments
- Procedures and principles
- Piping methods and power-off procedures
- Enclosed Stairwells and Elevator Shafts
- Smoke Exhaust
- Noise and Vibration Considerations
- HVAC System Controls
- Indoor air quality (IAQ)
- Testing and Commissioning
- Testing, Adjusting, and Balancing (TAB)
- Leakage Testing
- Maintenance of HVAC systems
- Environmental considerations
- Energy conservation
- Hazards and safety considerations
- Thermal storage
- Duct design fundamentals
All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore, dan Kuala Lumpur (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda).
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training Pelatihan ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.