Training Course Description
Projects, regardless of their scope of work, follow a number of principles in their management. The management of development projects may affect the livelihood of many people in need. Therefore, it has to be delivered effectively and efficiently. This course is a guide in this process. It will introduce participants to the project management stages, and will open their eyes to tiny little aspects they might not be aware of.
Training Course Objectives
- Understanding the life cycle of projects
- Abiding to the pre-determined scope, time, and budget of the project
- Letting everyone have their share in the development of the project
- Ending project and learn how to avoid leaving pending issues before closure
Who Should Attend?
- Project managers
- Development sector professionals
- Consultants/contract staff
- Staff of international NGOs
Training Course Details/Schedule
- Introducing projects
- Projects in the development sector
- The life cycle of a development project
- Project identification and design
- Data collection and data analysis
- Assessing project needs
- Project set up
- Project governance structure
- Project logical framework
- Project planning
- The need for project planning
- Components of a project plan
- Project implementation
- Project scheduling
- People management
- Project monitoring, evaluation and control
- Planning project monintoring
- Project evaluation approaches
- Project control
- Change management
- Issues in project transition
- Project closing strategy
- Verifying project deliverables
- Aspects to consider while closing project
- Project management disciplines
- Time management
- Financial management
- Risk management
- Justification management
- Stakeholder management
- Supply chain management
All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore, dan Kuala Lumpur (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda).
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training Pelatihan ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.