Training Governmental Accounting, Financial Reporting and Budgeting
Pelatihan Akuntansi Pemerintahan, Pelaporan Keuangan dan Penganggaran
Are you new to the governmental arena or need a refresher to keep up with changes? Covering more than just buzzwords, this Training course features the foundational tenets of governmental accounting and reporting in today’s environment.
Accounting and finance professionals working in the state and local government environment, and auditors with state and local government clients who seek a refresher in fundamental governmental accounting and reporting concepts.
- Influences, Concepts of Financial Reporting and Standards-Setting
- Cost Accounting
- General Principles
Accounting and Reporting for State and Local Governments
- Accounting Standards and Financial Reporting
- Fund Accounting and Reporting
- Government-Wide Financial Reporting
- Accounting and Reporting for Specific Asset and Liability Transactions
- Revenue, Expenditure/Expense and Other Operating Statement Transactions
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.