This course designed to understanding the fundamental theory and practice of reservoir description and modeling for reservoir management. Participants will learn the fundamental concepts of reservoir description and modeling using geostatistical techniques. This course emphasizes the principles and practice of integrated studies and uncertainty analysis
- Learning how to apply reservoir description and modeling to support reservoir management
- Recognizing the limitations and opportunities of reservoir modeling.
- Learning the Kriging techniques
- Understanding the statistics and probability
Who Should Attend?
- Petroleum/ Geophysicists/ Geologists/Reservoir engineers
- Technical/ reservoir engineers
- Processing engineers
- Commercial analysts
- Decision makers/ investors in oil and gas sector
- Course Objectives
- Fundamentals of Reservoir Modeling
- Basic Statistical Principles
- Probability Principles
- Data Analysis
- Quality Control
- Variogram Modeling
- Kriging Techniques
- Stochastic Simulation
- Modeling Case Studies
- Overview of Uncertainty Analysis
- Overview of Integrated Studies
- Spatial Modeling
- Structural Modeling
- Estimation of Properties at Well Locations
- Conditional Simulation
- Facies/Rock Type Modeling
- Petrophysical Properties Simulation
- Ranking of Realizations
- Construction of Simulator Input Model
- Future Predictions and Quantification of Uncertainty
All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore, dan Kuala Lumpur (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda).
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training Pelatihan ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.