Gas Turbine Technology training provides a good knowledge of gas turbine technology and enhances competency in the operation, control and troubleshooting of gas turbines. This training provides participants with an opportunity to acquire a fundamental understanding of many aspects of stationary gas turbine engine performance appropriate to its operation and control.
The training is intended to supply the participants with the principal of gas turbine operation. Also, to train them in monitoring the behavior of the gas turbine that will help them in enhancing its performance. This training develops a background in gas turbine operation that enables participants to analyze operating problems properly and take the necessary corrective action.
The training course will be also directed to the tools and the trouble shooting techniques obeyed so as to help them to reach the full understanding of the operation of each system components. Control philosophy of gas turbines will be explained.
- Identify different technologies and applications of gas turbines
- Recognize different parameters affecting the performance of a gas turbine
- Identify the requirements and the procedures for safe start up and shutdown of the turbine
- Understand the importance of TMR control system of the reliability of gas turbine
- Understand how to detect and solve the problems of gas turbines
Who Should Attend?
- Mechanical Engineers
- Operaoration engineers
- Control Engineers
- Basics of Gas Turbines
- Introduction to Gas Turbine
- Simple Gas Turbine Cycle
- Heavy Duty Gas Turbine
- Industrial Gas Turbine
- Aero derivative Gas Turbine
- Advanced Gas Turbine
- Pressure Ratio and Firing Temperature
- Design of a Gas Turbine
- Single, Spool and Split Shaft Gas Turbines
- Principle of Operation of Axial Compressors
- Design of IGV, Stators and Rotors
- Can, Annular and Can-annular combustors
- Fuel Nozzles
- Principle of Operation of an Axial Turbine
- Impulse and Reaction Turbine Blades
- Techniques of Internal Cooling of the Blades
- Auxiliaries, Protection and Control Systems
- Lubrication System
- Gas Fuel System
- Oil Fuel System
- Hydraulic System
- Starting System
- TMR and Simplex Control System
- Critical Redundant Sensors
- Protection System
- Performance and Operation of a Gas Turbines
- Operating Parameters
- Factors Affecting the Performance of a Gas Turbine
- Pre- start check out list
- Start Up and Shutdown Procedures
- Synchronizing procedure
- Normal Loading
- Speed Control and Temperature Control
- Trip Oil system
- Monitoring System and Troubleshooting
- Vibration Monitoring and Analysis
- Abnormal Conditions of a Gas Turbine
- Axial Compressors Problems
- Combustors Problems
- Axial Turbine Problems
All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore, dan Kuala Lumpur (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda).
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training Pelatihan ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.