Training Course Description
In this course participants learn how to use the Gas Metal Arc Welding (GMAW) process on mild steel, stainless steel and aluminum. Students also learn the application of Flux Cored Arc Welding (FCAW). Throughout the course safety principles and equipment requirements of GMAW are emphasized.
Training Course Objectives
- Describe GMAW safe operation.
- Describe GMAW defects.
- Describe and demonstrate proper use and care of equipment.
- Prepare materials and fit together properly prepared weld joints.
- Perform FCAW.
- Make welds with the various modes of metal transfer with both solid and cored electrodes.
Who Should Attend?
- Technical managers
- Welding inspectors
- Engineering designers
- Practicing engineers who involve in the management and planning of welding fabrication works and inspection related activities
- Safe practices
- Care and use of equipment
- Operating variables that affect weld formation
- Weld defects
All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore, dan Kuala Lumpur (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda).
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training Pelatihan ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.