Gas Chromatography (GC) is a technique used to analyze the compounds of a structure by turning it into gas without decomposition. It has several applications in industrial and pharmaceutical fields. This course takes you to an advanced level in GC and its applications. The participant will be able to analyze data, and interpret it as well as being able to maintain your instruments.
- Interpreting data accurately
- Maintaining instruments
- Troubleshooting problems
- Calibrating machines
Who Should Attend?
- Industrial workers
- Strategies for data interpretation – EI, CI, MS/ MS, and Ion- Source CAD
- Ionization Techniques – EI, CI, APCI, and ES
- Combination of gas chromatographic technique with other techniques
- Basic instructions and advanced operating procedures
- The operating principles of LC/ MS and GC/ MS
- Inlet- system interfacing for LC and GC
- Quantitation using GC/ MS and LC/ MS
- Understanding mixture adjustments for FID/FPD
- Electronic devices connected to GC
- Starting Up and Overhauling the GC
- Recovering GC after Analysis Interruption
- Achieving the fastest analysis
- Computerized generation of LC/MS, GC/MS, and MS/MS data
- Sources for GC/ MS and LC/ MS method development
- Case study: analytical problems and challenges
- Maintenance and calibration of gas chromatographic instrument
- Troubleshooting Broad Peaks and Loss of MS Sensitivity
- Troubleshooting GC hardware
- Diagnosing spikes, peaks, bumps and steps
All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore, dan Kuala Lumpur (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda).
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training Pelatihan ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.