Training Course Description
Remain abreast of the latest trends, techniques and strategies to improve the condition and performance of your physical assets. The course gives an overview of the fundamental aspects of modern asset management and is aligned with the international standard. It will help you to understand all the elements of asset management, how they interact and influence asset performance, as well as how to develop an asset management strategy and improvement programme.
Training Course Objectives
- Familiarizing with the concept of asset management
- Determining your organisation’s current asset management maturity by performing a self-assessment
- Selecting asset management best practices applicable to your organisation
- Defining key performance indicators to measure your asset management function
- Developing an action plan to ensure sustainable improvement
Who Should Attend?
- Engineering and technical managers
- Maintenance managers
- Production or operational managers
- Managers who want to improve the condition and performance of their physical assets to optimise the return on their capital investments
Training Course Details/Schedule
- Principals of Asset Management
- Asset Management Definition
- Asset Management as a Business Process
- Asset Management Scope & Definitions
- Asset Management Conceptual Model
- Asset Management Strategy & Planning
- ISO 550000 – The International Standard on Asset Management
- Overview about PAS 55:2008 Standarts
- Assessing & Managing Asset Management Risks
- Identification and Assessment of Risk
- Risk in Asset Management
- Significance of Risk
- Risk on Business Level
- Stakeholder Risks
- Risk on Asset Level
- Asset Management Policy, Strategy and Planning
- Asset Management Policy
- Developing (Strategic) Asset Management Plan(s)
- Implementing (Strategic) Asset Management Plan(s)
- Long Term Maintenance & Investment Planning
- Information and Configuration Management
- Managing Asset Lifecycle Decisions & Activities
- Life Cycle of Assets and its Aspect
- Systems Engineering
- RAMS Aspects (Reliability Availability Maintainability Safety)
- Renewal, Disposal and Lifetime Extension
- Sourcing & Outsourcing
- Financial & Business Impact of Asset Management
- Financial Management – Basics
- Life Cycle Costing
- The Business Case for Asset Management
- Asset Management Best Practices
All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore, dan Kuala Lumpur (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda).
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training Pelatihan ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.