Training Course Description
Lately, the increased numbers of fires in companies and business establishments on the national level have been accompanied by increased losses and casualties. Such losses were attributed to the lack of training on fire safety measures and firefighting within establishments. This training course aims to improve preventive awareness of employees working within different establishments in a practical way. The course also instructs participants on how to properly use fire extinguishers through a simulation of a fire fighting procedure. Participants are introduced to the different firefighting systems if the establishment was not found to apply any of those systems
Training Course Objectives
- Being familiar with firefighting safety procedures
- Understanding fire wardens procedures & responsibilities
- Building fire alarms & communications systems
- Developing evacuation plans & procedures
- Being familiar with the flammable and explosion materials
Who Should Attend?
- Anyone aspiring to increase their capabilities in this area
Training Course Details/Schedule
- Fire Safety legislation
- Introduction to Fire
- Chemistry of Combustion
- Extinguishing Agents and their uses
- Fire Safety at Work
- Fire Safety Audit
- Fire Investigation and Report Writing
- Drowning & Near Drowning
- Top To Toe Survey
- Respiratory disorders
- Circulatory disorders
- Wounds & Bleeding
- Penetrating Chest Wounds
- Principles of Fire Prevention
- Emergency Evacuation Procedures
- Why we should evacuate in an emergency
- Building Fires
- Practical Firemanship
- Incident Management
- Patient Management
- Patient Assessment
- Thermo Emergencies (Hyper & Hypo Thermia)
- Soft Tissue Injuries
- Head Injuries
- Lifting & carrying
- Poisoning & Overdose
- Small Gears
- Fire Fighting house
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Case studies (Films, video clips)
- Complex Building Topography (Fire Engineering Features)
- Use of portable hand fire appliance in small fire
- Movement of casualty in an Emergency
All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore, dan Kuala Lumpur (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda).
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training Pelatihan ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.