Training Course Description
Training Course Objectives
- Describing the main types of smoke detectors and their working principle
- Understanding the working principle of the different types of heat detectors
- Describing the function of VESDA system
- Knowing the typical loop architecture of smoke/ heat detectors
- Describing different types of fire detectors and their principle of operation
- Specifying appropriate type of fire detector for the service
- Describing the purpose of Optical Integrity “OI” optional
- Troubleshooting and identifying problems with fire & gas monitoring systems
- Describing the principal of operation of Hydrocarbon Gas Detectors
- Describing the principal of operation of Toxic Gas Detectors
Who Should Attend?
- Process Control Engineers and Technicians
- Process Control Designers and Systems Engineers
- Instrumentation and control system engineers
- Plant Engineers, Maintenance Engineers and supervisors
- HSE engineers
- Electrical and instrumentation Supervisors and technicians
- Who wish to gain a solid introduction to Fire & Gas detection System.
Training Course Details/Schedule
- Fire and Gas System Purposes, Architecture and brief about the Traditional and Addressable Systems.
- Different types of Detectors, operation and application:
- Manual Call Points
- Smoke Detectors
- Heat Detectors
- Infra-Red Oil Mist Detectors
- Ultra Violet Flame Detectors
- Infra-Red Flame Detectors
- Combined Ultra Violet / Infra-Red Flame Detectors
- Flammable Gas Detectors
- Toxic Gas Detectors
- Spill detectors
- Fusible Plugs
- Detector Interface Modules
- Fire Detectors Modules
- Flammable Gas Detectors Module
- Toxic Gas Detector Module
- Fire & Gas control panel; Electrical Operation, Control Action, Interface with DCS, PLC System, Event Logging
- Electrical connection of detectors in a loop
- Fire Extinguishing Control Systems components and operation: –
- Total Flood Systems
- Discharge Solenoids
- Mechanical Lock-Out Facility
- Discharge Pressure Switch
- Local Release Facility
- Visual Warning Lamp Clusters
- Extinguishing Discharge Audible Alarm.
- General Alarms
- General Audible Alarms
- General Visual Alarms
- Gas Hazard Warning Lamps
- Read and understand a fire detection and suppression system overview drawing.
- Deluge System (brief about the purpose and controls on a sample drawing)
- Typical Fire & Gas Systems
All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore, dan Kuala Lumpur (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda).
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training Pelatihan ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.