Training Course Description
It often does not take more than minutes for an emergency to escalate. Actions taken within the initial minutes of an emergency can largely dictate the severity of consequences. Therefore, each company needs a plan of action to follow when emergencies strike in order to minimize damages. Emergency and disaster planning involves a coordinated, co-operative process of preparing to match urgent needs with available resources. This course covers the steps and phases of creating an emergency response plan.
Training Course Objectives
- Defining performance objectives
- Assessing potential risks
- Assessing resources for stabilizing an incident
- Forming an incident management team
- Determining the emergency response planning regulations
- Developing an emergency action plan
Who Should Attend?
- Operations Managers
- Safety and Maintenance Managers
- Maintenance Engineers
- ERP Element Leaders
- Site Process Safety Management (PSM) Leaders
Training Course Details/Schedule
- What Is Emergency Planning?
- From incident to catastrophe: the range of impacts
- Emergency and disaster planning as a process
- What makes and effective plan?
- Emergency preparedness
- Incident Command System (ICS)
- Information Management Systems
- Steps of creating an ERP
- Deciding on policy
- Risk and threat assessment
- Identifying resources
- Locating the crisis management center
- Priorities in Emergency Response
- Selecting crisis team personnel
- Equipping the crisis center
- Facility manager responsibilities
- Training crisis team personnel
- Crisis communication basics
- Testing contingency plans and emergency procedures
- Hazard mitigation
- Notification and activation of plan
- Protecting key assets
- Emergency evacuation
- Maintaining continuous and improved planning process
- Disaster recovery
- Dealing with the media
- Dealing with victims and their families
- Dealing with other affected persons
- Getting the organization’s usual work done during the crisis
- Returning to normal operations after the crisis (both operationally and in human terms)
All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore, dan Kuala Lumpur (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda).
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training Pelatihan ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.