Training Course Description
Industrial and commercial facilities are more dependent on reliable power systems than ever before. The goal of protection devices is to allow for normal equipment operation as well as to protect the main parts of the electrical systems from damage. This course is designed to help the participants to understand how electricity works, and how to work with it safely, it is designed to present fundamental information about protection devices, and how they function.
Training Course Objectives
- Understanding how electricity works
- Being familiar with terminology like “volts”, “current”, “amps”, and the like
- Knowing the importance of fuses and circuit breakers, and how they function
- Understanding the concepts of “insulation” and “grounding”
- Working safely with and around electrical equipment
- Knowing what to do in electrical emergencies
Who Should Attend?
- Electrical engineers
- Those who are responsible of the protection of industrial power systems.
Training Course Details/Schedule
- How Electricity Works
- Fuses and Circuit Breakers
- Grounding and GFIs
- Safe Work Practices
- Outlets, Plugs and Extension Cords
- Working With Electrical Equipment
- Using Ladders Around Electricity
- Electrical Emergencies
- OSHA and EPA regulations overview
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- PPE Testing & Maintenance
- Insulated Tools
- Non-contact Test Equipment
- Safe Use of Electrical Testing Instruments
- Maintenance Procedures for both AC and DC Systems
- Torque Connections
- Connection Resistance
- Thermal Imaging
- Over-current Device Specification & Selection
- Short Circuit Analysis
- Energized Work Permits (EWP)
- Technical Workforce & Management Responsibilities
- High Voltage Awareness
- High Voltage Safe Work Practices
- PPE, Test Equipment, Capacitor Safety
- Equipment Specific Procedures & Subsequent Labeling
- PPE Determination Exercises
- Operating High Voltage Disconnects
- Attaching Grounding Cables
All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore, dan Kuala Lumpur (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda).
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training Pelatihan ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.