Training Course Description
This course covers the fundamental principles of electrical engineering in sufficient depth to enhance skills for fault finding and maintaining. Components such as motors, relays, sensors are covered with a view to be able to speedily diagnose a failed component, identify the operating specifications, locate a replacement part and fit a new one. Upon completion of this course the participants will feel an increased level of confidence to fault find and repair systems
Training Course Objectives
- Understanding maintenance purposes and types
- Learning inspection and testing methods
- A better understanding of the updated electrical condition monitoring
- Being familiar with troubleshooting procedure and testing equipment
- Learning how to read electrical drawings
- Having a refreshed awareness of electrical safety concerns
Who Should Attend?
- Maintenance supervisors
- Electrical Engineers
- Service technicians
Training Course Details/Schedule
- Maintenance and test procedures
- Electrical equipment maintenance schedules
- Basic principles in using a drawing and meter in troubleshooting circuits
- Checks for circuit continuity with disconnected supply
- Checks for circuit continuity with live supply
- Testing devices
- Maintenance of particular types of electrical equipment
- Test voltages for commissioning and maintenance
- Insulation resistance monitoring
- Online monitoring of transformers
- Understanding cable thermal behavior after installation
- Earthing systems
- Equipment earthing
- System earthing
- Touch and step voltage
- Electric shock and sensitive earth leakage protection
- Sensitive earth leakage protection
- Risk assessment principals
- How to assess the risks in your workplace?
- How to conduct risk assessment?
- Principles of generators
- Preventative maintenance
- Fault analysis for generator control circuit
- Motors, motor controller, motor starters fundamentals, maintenance and troubleshooting
- Circuit breaker fundamentals, maintenance, service ,testing and troubleshooting
- Transformer fundamentals, maintenance, testing and troubleshooting
- Preventative maintenance
- UPS fundamentals
- Battery discharge test
All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore, dan Kuala Lumpur (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda).
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training Pelatihan ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.