Training Course Description
The primary goal of this course is to teach participants how to protect themselves and others from injuries coming, directly or indirectly, from electricity. Learning common-sense electrical troubleshooting techniques will help them to achieve this goal as well as keeping facilities and equipment up and running. This course covers the basic electrical and electronics including fundamentals of electrical principles and electrical practices and electricity problems
Training Course Objectives
- Learning how to use electrical installation tools
- Beaing able to read control system schematics
- Learning how to recognize the elements and operations of circuits
- Being familiar with the types of faults
- Understanding the types of controls and their operation
- Practicing hands-on troubleshooting
Who Should Attend?
- Anyone aspire to increase his capabilities in this area
Training Course Details/Schedule
- Electrical theory, atoms and elements and compounds
- Electric charges and electron flow
- The importance of electrical safety and safe electrical practices
- Electrical references and tools needed for electric troubleshooting
- Color codes encountered as an electrician
- Capacitive circuits, inductive circuits, and resistive circuits
- Insulators and conductors
- Metering and explain the types of meters
- Analog and digital meters
- Ghost voltage
- Reading measurements
- Circuit conductors, connections, and protection
- Ohms law and power formula
- What are series circuits and parallel circuits
- Magnetism and electromagnetism
- The difference between solenoids and transformers
- Current draw
- Temperature compensation
- Transformer taps / connections
- Electric motors in industry
- What circuit elements and what are complex circuits
- Load power requirements and power sources
- High and low voltage and voltage stabilizers and transient voltage
- Electrical requirements for control, protection, monitoring, and improper phase sequencing
All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore, dan Kuala Lumpur (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda).
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training Pelatihan ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.