Training Course Description
The Fundamentals of Electric Circuits course provides the participants with an understanding of the concepts and techniques in the characterization of electrical circuits and their components. This course introduces the participants to the basic concepts of current, voltage, power, electromagnetism, basic lows and theorems for the analysis of electric circuits. Pulse-response and resonance are also covered.
Training Course Objectives
- Understanding fundamental circuit analysis techniques
- Being familiar with circuit equivalence and modeling
- Being able to develop physical insight and intuition for problem solving
- Learning how to different simulators
Who Should Attend?
- Maintenance supervisors
- Plant engineers
- Plant mechanics
- Service technicians
- Energy auditors
- Layout professionals
Training Course Details/Schedule
- Units and notation, basic electric quantities
- Electric signals and circuits
- Kirchhoff’s laws
- Circuit elements and sources
- Resistance, series and parallel combinations
- Basic resistive circuits
- Practical sources and loading
- Introduction to digital circuits simulators
- Circuit solution by inspection
- Nodal analysis
- Loop analysis
- The superposition principle
- Source transformations
- Circuit theorems
- Circuit theorem applications
- Power calculations (using computer programs)
- Dependent sources
- Circuit analysis with dependent sources
- The ideal transformer
- Amplifier concepts (using computer programs)
- The operational amplifier, the Op amp rule
- Summing and difference amplifiers
- Instrumentation amplifiers and I-V converters
- V-I converters, current amps (using computer programs)
- Capacitance and inductance
- Natural response
- Response to DC and AC forcing functions
- Basic RC and RL circuits
- Transients in First-Order networks
- RC circuits using Op amps (using computer programs)
- Sinusoids and phasors
- AC responses of the basic elements
- Time-domain analysis of first-order AC circuits
- Phasor algebra
- Phasor algebra applications
- AC impedance
- Frequency-domain analysis
- AC circuits using Op Amps (using computer programs)
- AC power and maximum power transfer
All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore, dan Kuala Lumpur (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda).
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training Pelatihan ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.