Training Course Description
This course introduces the care and use of tools and materials used in electrical installations as well as the requirements of the National Electrical Code. Topics include lighting, overcurrent protection, conductors, branch circuits, condelectrical, and safety and electrical blueprint reading. Upon completion, participants should be able to properly install conduits, wiring, and electrical distribution equipment associated with basic electrical installations
Training Course Objectives
- Understanding the basic electrical theories
- Being familiar with the codes and standards related to residential wiring
- Understanding electrical plans
- Learning how to use electrical installation tools
- Learning how to use materials and equipment in electrical installations
Who Should Attend?
- Anyone aspire to increase his capabilities in this area
Training Course Details/Schedule
- Review of electrical theory
- Circuit elements
- Electrical power and energy
- Codes and standards
- Blueprint reading of electrical plans
- Tools, materials and equipment used in electrical installations
- Electrical connections
- Types of connections
- Service entrance
- Roughing in services
- Service panels
- Service drops
- Wiring methods using non-metallic sheathed cable
- Wiring methods using armored flexible cable
- Wiring methods using conduit
- Switches and switching circuits
- Introduction to “Low Voltage” systems
- Large appliances
- Multiple family dwelling
- Electrical design
- Estimating electrical wiring
All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore, dan Kuala Lumpur (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda).
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training Pelatihan ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.