Training Course Description
In this course, participants will learn the key skills for team building and management. The course will cover key areas like different individual roles, different communication techniques, and problem solving techniques. By completion of the training, participants will be able to understand the relationships between team members, and how to keep these relations healthy and productive.
Training Course Objectives
- Understand and appreciate the value and importance of having competent teams
- Learn how to understand differences between individuals and build coherence among them
- Learn various techniques of conflict resolutions
- Motivate the team using various methods
- Improve effective communication with team
Who Should Attend?
- Individuals who intend to lead teams to high performance
Training Course Details/Schedule
- Why we need to have team’s?
- Impacts of team’s on business results
- The joining forces of teams
- The criteria for successful teams
- Problems that teams face
- Behavioral styles affecting team members The threats and the drawbacks of group thinking
- Team building stages
- The importance of competence is in the selection process and decision
- Choosing the right talent and skills
- Minimum and maximum levels of tolerance among team members
- Building the teamwork spirit among team members
- Clarity of purpose
- The eight-part SMART
- How to delegate
- Best communication methods
- Effective team communication techniques
- How to communicate leadership changes
- The importance of listening skills in team communication
- Tackling the expected challenges
- Maintaining healthy levels of communication among team members
- Motivation’s (or lack thereof) effect
- Types of motivation needed
- Their impact on individual and team performance
- Motivated teams’ contribution to overall organization’s performance
- The person responsible for team individual and motivation
- How to manage matrix teams?
- How to lead cross-functional teams?
- Managing conflict on teams
- Conflicts as a a constructive tool for improvement
- Stopping conflicts
- Best practices in managing conflicts
- Proactively tackling conflicts
- The person responsible for finding resolutions for conflicts
All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore, dan Kuala Lumpur (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda).
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training Pelatihan ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.