Training Course Description
In the past few decades, psychologists and business people alike have discovered that successful problem solvers tend to use the same type of process to identify and implement the solutions to their problems. This process for any kind of problem, large or small. This effective problem solving course will give participants an overview of the entire creative problem solving process, as well as key problem solving tools that they can use every day.
Training Course Objectives
- Having a greater understanding of problems & the creative problem solving process
- Learning what types of information to gather with some key questions
- Learning how to write concrete problem statements
- Learning how to evaluate potential solutions against specific criteria like a cost/benefit analysis
- Learning how to perform a final analysis and selecting a solution
- Gaining insight into the roles that facts & intuition play in selecting a solution
- Understanding the why’s & how’s of refining & re-refining a shortlist
- Learning how to identify the tasks & resources necessary to implement a solution
Who Should Attend?
- Anyone who is currently facing a business problem
- Who wants to know how to solve problems in a structured and well-thought through way
Training Course Details/Schedule
- Introduction to Six-Step Process
- Problem Definition
- Information Gathering
- Generating Possible Solutions
- Analysing the Solutions
- Selecting the Best Solution(s)
- Planning the Next Course of Action
- Identifying the Problem
- PAG vs. PAU
- Determining the Scope
- Writing the Problem Statement
- Understanding Types of Information
- Identifying Key Questions
- Developing Criteria
- Creating a Creative Space
- Setting the Ground Rules
- Generating Ideas
- Logistical Solutions
- Using Affinity Diagrams
- Word Chaining
- Using the Box Method
- Using the Six Thinking Hats
- Using the Blink Method
- Developing Criteria
- Using Cost/Benefit Analysis
- Group Voting
- Doing a Final Analysis
- Facts vs. Intuition
- Refining and Re-Refining the Shortlist
- Identifying Tasks
- Identifying Resources
- Evaluating and Adapting
- Planning the Follow-up Meetings
- Celebrating Successes
- Identifying Improvements
All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore, dan Kuala Lumpur (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda).
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training Pelatihan ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.