Training Course Description
This course introduces participants to several powerful performance metrics and analytical tools that can help them determine whether project goals and objectives are being met.
They will learn how to use Earned Value Management, a highly effective project control system that uses measurement tools like breakdown structures, network diagrams, schedules, budgets, and Gantt charts to ensure that things are on track. The ability to report on progress and project status will greatly impact the reputation of a project leader.
If a project falls off target, the project leader is responsible for maintaining a tight focus on tasks that add to the value of a project, and establishing a framework for keeping team members and other stakeholders aligned with project objectives.
Training Course Objectives
- Using Earned Value Management principles
- Planning, perfoming, an monitor projects
- Staying focused on the target
- Correctly basing projects on powerful success metrics
- Saving projects from failure
Who Should Attend?
- Project Management Professionals (PMPs)
- Project managers
- Functional managers
- Business leaders
- Mid-level manager
- Project managers who need to learn the critical leadership skills
Training Course Details/Schedule
- Introduction and History of Earned Value Project Management
- The Earned Value Body of Knowledge
- Earn Value Principles
- Earn Value Management System 32 Criteria
- Earn Value Management System Terminology
- Scope the Project
- Plan & Schedule the Project
- Estimate the Resources and Authorize Budgets to Form Control Account Plans
- Establish the Earn Value Project Baseline
- Employ Earned Value Measurement on Project Procurements
- Monitor Performance against the Earned Value Baseline
- Forecasting the Final Cost and Schedule Results
- Using Earned Value Metrics to Manage a Portfolio of Projects
- Implement “Simple” Earned Value on all projects
- Case Study / Sample Earn Value Project Management Problems
All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore, dan Kuala Lumpur (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda).
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training Pelatihan ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.