Earlier, the drilling goal was reaching the TD. Nowadays, the objective of drilling a well is to drill it with most efficiency, less problems and minimum cost. Good planning, emergency plans and optimization of drilling parameters, will minimize drilling time. Predicting and mitigating expected problems, will minimize lost time, thus minimizing the overall well cost. In this course we will use correlation data to design the well and to optimize parameters to minimize drilling time. We will discuss the good practices depending on gained experience from previously drilled wells.
- Review drilling data and plan the well
- Incorporate completion plans into the drilling plan
- Drill a well cost effectively and maximize penetration rate
- Evaluate stuck pipe problems and avoid potential problems
- Evaluate and maintain drilling fluids
- Optimize hole cleaning
- Design casing, drill string and BOP/wellheads
- Evaluate and implement cementing programs
- Design and implement bit and hydraulics programs
- Incorporate directional drilling and deviation control
- Recognize and evaluate well control problems
Who Should Attend?
- Drilling Supervisors
- Drilling Engineers,
- Tool pushers
- Technical support personnel.
- Planning including requirements for the completion and testing, AFE preparation
- Targets and emergency plans
- Logistics and supply chain
- HSE at the rig site
- Cost control, evaluating alternative drilling methods and maximizing penetration rate
- Hole cleaning, sloughing shale, lost circulation, stuck pipe and fishing operations
- Policies and procedures
- Drilling fluids
- Stocks requirements
- Lifting capacity of drilling fluids, pressure losses in the circulating system and ECD
- Maximizing hydraulics in the planning phase and at the rig
- Nozzles size selection
- Bit selection and application
- Bit dull grading
- Bit life criteria
- Casing and drill string design, selection of casing seats
- Cement, cement additives and displacement mechanics
- BOP equipment
- Set up, pressure rating
- Killing the well
- Deviation control, directional drilling and horizontal drilling
- Pressure control, routine and special problems
- Relief wells
- Project post analysis
All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore, dan Kuala Lumpur (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda).
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training Pelatihan ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.