This Diesel Pump Engine Maintenance training is a comprehensive program that covers basic diesel engine operation including the function, operation and maintenance of the air intake system, fuel system, exhaust system, lubricating oil system, and cooling system.
This is particularly with using the diesel engine to operate the pumps. The course will be directed towards the use of the diesel pumps for main requirements for the whole systems in general.
Proper maintenance inspections allow participants to catch problems before they become bigger, more expensive ones. This training course discusses the type of maintenance programs participants will encounter, and the types of routine inspections participants will be expected to carry out. Also, this course includes diesel engine operation, including how the diesel cycle differs from other types of engine cycles.
Training Course Objectives
- Understand the combustion process in diesel engines
- Consolidate and update the understanding of diesel engine components and auxiliaries
- Identify the functions and the operation of various injection systems
- Understand the modern diesel engine management system
- Recognize the engine operation procedures
- Identify engine problems and repairs
Training Who Should Attend?
- Mechanical Engineers
- Electrical Engineers
- Maintenance and management supervisors
Training Course Details/Schedule
- Basic Principles of the Diesel Pump Engine
- Method of Operation
- Torque and Power Output and Engine Efficiency
- Operating Conditions
- Combustion in Diesel Engines
- Fuel-injection System
- Combustion Chambers
- Alternative fuels for diesel engines
- Pressure and Head
- Classification of Pumps
- Diesel Engines Components and Auxiliary Systems
- Pump Capacity
- Series Operation
- Main components of Diesel Engines
- Lubrication and cooling systems
- Supercharging and Turbochargers
- Air Supply and Exhaust Systems
- Starting System
- Diesel Fuel Injection System
- Functions of Injection Systems
- Fuel-injection parameters
- Nozzle and nozzle holder designs
- Unit injector system
- Unit pump system
- Common-rail systems
- EGR System
- Engine Management System EMS
- Sealing Systems and Sealless Pumps
- Basic Principals of the O-Ring Seal
- Installation, Operation, and Maintenance
- Diesel Engines Operation and Troubleshooting
- Pre-checks for operation
- Normal Operation Observation and Monitoring
- Shutdown Procedures
- Abnormal Operating Conditions
- Troubleshooting Matrix
- Check Valve and Vent Positions
- Check Lubrication/Cooling Systems
- Check Alignment
- Check System Components Downstream
- Diesel Monitoring System
- Vibration and Indicator Diagrams
- Compression Testing
- Fuel-injection pump test benches
- Preventive Maintenance program
- Overhaul Maintenance
- Document the Disassembly
- Analyze Disassembled Pump
All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore, dan Kuala Lumpur (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda).
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training Pelatihan ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.