Training Course Description
Training Course Objectives
- Understanding the overhead Line Construction
- Understanding power system planning
- Learning the tower design
- Learning the modern line design practices on the highest internationally recognised level
Who Should Attend?
- Anyone wishing to become Overhead Linesman in the Electrical Distribution Sector.
Training Course Details/Schedule
- Power System Planning
- Power Transfer Capability
- Environmental Impact
- Land Survey
- Electrical Design
- Insulation Co-ordination
- Electromagnetic Fields
- Insulation Design
- Ground Wire
- Lightning Protection
- Line Components – Tower Design
- Line Components – Foundation Design
- Mechanical Design and Hardware
- Mechanical Oscillation
- Conductor Optimisation
- Communication over Power Lines
- Line Construction
- Insulation Selection
- Line Design Tools
- Structural Design
- Electrical Towers Construction
- Electrical Tower Test
All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore, dan Kuala Lumpur (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda).
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training Pelatihan ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.