Training Course Description
This class was developed for those of us who can feel overwhelmed with trying to create the perfect room for our lifestyle. There is no wrong or right way of doing things when it comes to personal style just as long as it’s pleasing to the person who views it, so forgetting fears of ‘design police’ evaluating the work. The lesson content provides a framework in which to start redecorating or decorating and the general knowledge about the basics of interior design that can be easily learned and put into practice. Even if not a born decorator, this course will help participants gain confidence in the development of personal style.
Training Course Objectives
- Understanding the elements of design
- Being familiar with decorating styles
- Describing types of flooring to consider when designing
- Learning methods for decorating walls and ceilings
- Understanding techniques for decorating windows and window treatments
- Learning ways to decorate with furniture
- Summarizing rules and myths when decorating a home
Who Should Attend?
- Civil Engineers
- Those who aspire to develop their abilities in this field
Training Course Details/Schedule
- Introduction to interior decorating
- Overview of styles, line, balance, harmony and rhythm, colors, fabrics, lighting, and plans
- Elements of design
- Scale and proportion balance
- Decorating styles
- An overview of styles
- Flooring and flooring selections
- Walls and ceilings
- Wall and ceiling treatments
- Windows and window treatments
- Curtains, drapes, shades, blinds, shutters, and other window treatments
- Furniture styles
- Furniture design
- Accessories, and accessorizing a space.
- Rules and myths
- Decorating myths and rules
All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore, dan Kuala Lumpur (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda).
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training Pelatihan ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.