Training Course Description
This comprehensive training course examines techniques for decision analysis with emphasis on prioritization and the decision making process to be carried out by Operation, Maintenance and Reliability Professionals. It provides a strong overall view of key decisions related to areas for operations, maintenance and reliability activities including examples related to these fields and case studies of learning from both success and failures.
Training Course Objectives
- Improving productivity through use of better, timelier information
- Understanding how world-class organizations solve common asset management problems
- Optimizing planning and scheduling resources, carrying out optimized failure analyses
- Optimizing asset management budgets by avoidance of unplanned equipment failures in service
- Developing a practical approach of an action plan to utilize these technologies in their own areas of responsibility
Who Should Attend?
- Operation Professionals
- Maintenance Professionals
- Reliability Professionals
- Key Operations Supervisors
- Internal Improvement Consultants
Training Course Details/Schedule
- Introduction to Decision Making
- Scope and significance of decisions
- The decision making process
- The concept of best practice through learning from worst practice
- Introduction to reliability and Weibull analysis
- Implementing Multiple Criteria Decision Analysis using the Analytic Hierarchy Process (AHP)
- Definition of decision analysis
- How, and why, bad decisions are made
- Guidelines for good decision analysis
- What is AHP?
- Benefit/cost analysis
- Resources allocation
- Risk Management through Failure Mode & Effect Analysis (FMEA)
- Fault tree analysis
- Risk priority number
- The criticality matrix
- Modelling reliability of systems
- Series and parallel systems
- The redundancy concept
- MRP and ERP Systems
- What is ERP and how did it develop
- What is MRP system
- The bill of materials
- Master production schedule
- Decision Analysis for Optimisation of Maintenance Activities
- How to get the most of your CMMS?
- Benefits that can result from CMMS
- Optimum decisions for maintenance policies
- Key features of next generation maintenance systems
- How to transform data to decisions
All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore, dan Kuala Lumpur (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda).
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training Pelatihan ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.