Pelatihan Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
In today’s customer-oriented business environment, “people skills” are critical for personal and organizational success. How you handle your customers can directly affect your individual goals as well as your team’s and company’s performance. This customer service training seminar gives you the skills you need to communicate professionalism, gain respect, enhance customer relationships and secure an overall competitive advantage through customer service excellence.
- To provide bottom line improvements in service delivery, customer growth and profit.
- To increase the level of “Customer satisfaction” by creating service excellence.
- To recognize the need for excellence in VIP customers service in the organization.
- To increase understanding of the needs of other members of staff (internal customer), and hence emphasizing the importance of synergy between front and back liners and improved co-operation and communication
Who Should Attend
Customer service representative/staff and management, customer satisfaction/ relation staff and management, and sales staff and management
- Customer Service Awareness; Understanding Customer Service and Its Effect on The Success Of The Success Of The Organization.
- Understanding The Different Between Good Service And Great Service.
- How To Make Great Customer Service A Mission.
- Customer Focus And Orientation And How To Achieve Customer Satisfaction.
- Defining Customer Service.
- Customer Service As Top Priority In The Organization.
- Expanding The Idea Of Who Is The Customer.
- Generating A Service Reputation.
- Making Service A Mission And Making The Mission Real.
- Serving Your Customers With Personally Pleasing Memorable Interactions (PPMI).
- Making VIP Customers Satisfaction Every One’s Job, The Most Important Part Of Their Job Description.
- How To Understand The Different Types Of VIP Customer.
- Handling Customers’ Inquires And Solve Their Problems Effectively.
- Handling Conflicts That Arise With The VIP Customers.
- How To Balance Between The Customer Needs And Expectations And The Company Policies.
- Making Customer Service A Win-Win Situation
- Case Study: Stimulations Through Role-Plays And With Participants Work As Self-Critics.
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, dll serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore , Kuala Lumpur. (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda)