Custody transfer in fluid measurement is defined as the metering point (location) where the fluid is being measured for sale from one party to another. It organizes the commercial transactions of good (Oil and Gas products, chemicals and etc). In a custody transfer system, detailed reports are generated with no possible chance of mistakes since even the smallest mistake can cost the company millions of dollars. Therefore, it’s an area that requires accuracy, repeatability and auditable values. Participants are expected to have these outcomes by the end of this course.
- Producing accurate results by learning the flow measurement technologies
- Determining if a metering system is adequate
- Identifying potential problems
- Deepening your understanding of relevant fluid laws
Who Should Attend?
- Metering System Suppliers
- Hydrocarbon Accountants
- Measurement Superintendent
- Fluid and Gas Laws
- Ideal Gas Law
- Supercritical fluid
- Mechanical flow meters
- Pressure-based meters
- Optical flow meters
- Open-channel flow measurement
- Thermal mass flow meters
- Vortex flow meters
- Electromagnetic, ultrasonic and Coriolis flow meters
- Laser Doppler flow measurement
- Meter Factor
- Meter Runs
- Proving Systems; Direct, Indirect, Master Meter, Volume, Displacement
- Time Delay
- Quality Systems (Gas Chromatographs and Sampling Systems)
- Custody Transfer Skids
- Flow Computers and Communication
- Temperature and Pressure Measurements
- Components of custody transfer
- Liquid Custody transfer
- Gaseous custody transfer
All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore, dan Kuala Lumpur (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda).
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training Pelatihan ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.