This fundamental course in corrosion control in the oil and gas industries has been designed for professionals who are working in the field of oil and gas. Guided by leaders in the field, participants will explore principles and protection strategies. The combination of teaching methods – formal lectures, case studies and practical sessions – will maximise the learning process and your understanding of the subject.
- Understanding of corrosion ramifications in oil production operations
- Learning how to recognize the various forms of corrosion attack
- Learning how to carry out a corrosion failure analysis
- Learning how to utilize the most appropriate method for corrosion control
- Learning how to adopt the most appropriate monitoring techniques
- Learning how to utilize the information sources
Who Should Attend?
- Engineers engaged in the oil and gas industry,
- Engineers involved with the inspection function and/or corrosion mitigation.
- Representatives of government agencies and insurance
- Corrosion Fundamentals
- Basic Corrosion Principles
- Forms of Corrosion
- Corrosion Aspects – Oxygen
- Hydrogen Sulphide
- Carbon Dioxide, Bacterial
- Corrosion Control – Design
- Cathodic Protection
- Materials Selection
- Coatings and Linings
- Corrosion Management
- Corrosion Failure Analysis
- Water Chemistry
- Quality Assurance
- Corrosion Samples
- Corrosion Under Insulation
- Pipelines and Risers
- Oil Refining
- Corrosion Films
All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore, dan Kuala Lumpur (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda).
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training Pelatihan ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.