Training Course Description
This course examines current best practice in all aspects of corporate governance, from the new role of board committees and directors, responsibilities and powers, to best implementation of governance in day-to-day activities. The costs and benefits of best practice governance will be examined and practical guidance will be given on such issues as the relationship with shareholders and other stakeholders, managing and meeting the expectations of the market, international investors and local government and regulatory authorities. The course will also discuss the challenges of implementing best-practice corporate governance in emerging markets and will include the specific requirements of banks and financial institutions.
Training Course Objectives
- Understanding what is the corporate governance
- Being able to implement governance directives within the management of the institution
- Understanding how to structure board committees, institutional policies and procedures to conform to international requirements and expectations
- Learning how to analyze the governance of other institutions
- Identifying and maximizing the financial benefit from improved corporate governance and procedures
Who Should Attend?
- Directors & Board Members
- Audit Committee members
- Corporate counsel
- Senior company management
- Investors and fund managers
- Lawyers & legislators
- Company secretaries
- Governance professionals
Training Course Details/Schedule
- What is corporate governance?
- Why we need it as organisation?
- Essential structures of corporate governance
- Setting the company’s strategic direction
- Establishing corporate values
- Holding the executives to account
- Maintaining the corporate reputation
- Company directors and company boards
- Duties of a director
- Promoting the success of the company by using corporate governce tools
- Role of the chairman
- Executive and Non-executive directors
- Making a difference using non-executive directors
- Corporate failure resulting from poor governance
- The ineffective board
- Protecting shareholders and other stakeholders
- A Legal framework for corporate governance
- Corporate social responsibility
- The pressure for corporate behavior change
- Win – Win solutions to enhance change in the organisation
- Strategic risk management while building corporate governance in the organisation
- Identifying, prioritizing and managing risks
- Probability & Impact analysis of risks
- Risk tolerance and other management approaches
- Tools to apply to enterprise risks
- Board approaches to strategic risk
- Board committees
- Role of Board committees
- Workings of the Nomination, Remuneration and Audit committees
- Compliance with corporate governance standards
- Unpicking the corporate social responsibility reports
All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore, dan Kuala Lumpur (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda).
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training Pelatihan ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.