This course covers the function, construction, operation of both air and water-cooled condensers along with related devices. Furthermore it discusses cooling towers and spray ponds, including maintenance and troubleshooting. It includes a section on evaporative condensers along with a discussion of water-related problems and how to solve them.
- Understanding the construction of an air-cooled condenser
- Understanding the effects of ambient temperature on the capacity of an air-cooled condenser.
- Understanding the various types of low-ambient controls for air-cooled condensers.
- Learning the List the periodic maintenance procedures common to most air-cooled condensers.
- Learning the construction of the various kinds of water-cooled condensers.
- Understanding the water-cooled condenser maintenance procedures
- Learning the function of cooling towers and spray ponds and the factors that affect their capacities.
Who Should Attend?
- Anyone who are responsible for the safe operation of water systems and cooling towers and for the supervision of staff who operate and maintain such systems:
- Engineering / Maintenance Managers
- Site Supervisors
- Building / Facilities Managers
- Condenser capacity, construction
- Pumpdown circuit
- Low-ambient controls
- Receivers; Pressure-relief devices; Maintenance
- Condenser types
- Pressure-relief devices
- Water-regulating valves
- Inspection; Troubleshooting
- Cooling tower spray pond function capacity
- Cooling tower types
- Cooling tower controls
- Cooling tower maintenance, and troubleshooting
- Water-circulation systems
- Capacity control
- Freezing condition operation
- Refrigerant Maintenance; Troubleshooting
- Chemical water treatment
- Water-related problems
- Causes and control of corrosion
- Scale, biological fouling, and wood deterioration
All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore, dan Kuala Lumpur (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda).
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training Pelatihan ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.