Training Course Description
The course will discuss construction management principles, practices, techniques, tools and risk management in construction projects to provide participants with an opportunity to get an overall insight innto construction management while diligently managing potential risk. While project management principles can be applied to projects across different engineering disciplines, this course particularly emphasizes construction projects .
Training Course Objectives
- Understanding the project risk management
- Learning construction management concepts and techniques required for managing large and complex construction projects.
- Appreciating the complex technical and managerial challenges in managing construction projects, and to learn effective methods for addressing these challenges.
- Getting acquainted with the role of project management methods in enhancing and optimizing construction projects.
Who Should Attend?
- Project Administrators
- Cost Estimators
- Anyone interested in developing their performance in construction management and risk management
Training Course Details/Schedule
- Overview of project management
- Project life cycle
- Characteristics of construction projects
- Project management processes
- Project roles and organization structure
- Project stakeholders
- Project management process and knowledge areas.
- Project procurement & Contracting
- Project procurement methods, bidding
- Standard-form contracts
- Contract terms
- Planning & scheduling
- Contract administration issues (change orders. change directives, etc.)
- Work breakdown structure
- Activity definition
- Estimating activity duration
- Activity dependencies and precedence relationships
- Critical path method (CPM) computations
- Resource-constrained scheduling
- Duration compression using crashing
- Cost estimation
- Purpose & types of estimates
- Techniques for early estimates
- Preliminary and detailed cost estimating
- Cost components
- Economic feasibility analysis
- Estimating total project cost
- Defining schedule and budget baseline progress curves
- Project monitoring & control:
- Measuring and Analyzing
- Earned-value analysis
- Reporting project progress
- Assessment of cost and schedule deviations/performance
- Forecast project progress/cost at completion
- Managing risk
- Risk Management System
- Benefits of Project Risk Analysis and Management
- Sources of risk
- Risk as an opportunity
- Value management & risk
- Behavioural and cultural factors
- Environment & stakeholders
- Compiling the Risk Management Plan
- Risk identification and risk assessment
- Quantitative methods for risk assessment
- Planned responses to risk
- Risk registers & their operation
- Risk ownership
- Quality & quality management
- Scheduling, planning & work definition
All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore, dan Kuala Lumpur (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda).
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training Pelatihan ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.