Pelatihan Communication Skills And Positive Engagement With Others
· To set clear guidelines for effective communication
· To consider the role of good interpersonal skills in the multi-cultural workplace of the Gulf
· To understand different behavioral styles and learn to modify your behavior to achieve best results
· To understand how to give and receive constructive feedback as a way to build better relationships
· To demonstrate assertive behavior
· To make use of all of the above skills to ensure effective teamwork
· To create individual action plans for ongoing personal development
Who Should Attend?
This course is for those people who want to understand how to communicate more effectively with their customers, their staff, their colleagues, and their bosses.
- What Is Effective Communication?
- Factors Affecting Communication
> How Messages Flow
> Barriers To Communication & How To Overcome Them
- The Dynamics Of Face-To-Face Communication
> Body Language – ‘The Hidden Communicator’
> Tone Of Voice
> The Power Of Language In Communication
- Ensuring Two-Way Communication
> Developing Listening Skills
> Asking The Right Questions
> Transmitting Your Message Accurately
- Understanding Different Perspectives & Viewpoints
- The Effectiveness Of Written Communication
- Building The Best Relationships By Making Use Of Powerful Communication Techniques
- Know Your Self
- Know How To Build Relationships With Others
- Use Feedback Techniques To Develop Better Relationships
- Communication Styles & The Use Of Them
> The Differences Between Aggressive, Assertive, & Passive Behavior
> Assertiveness Techniques
- Behavior Style Analysis – Amiable, Expressive, Analyst, Driver
> Knowing Your Style
> Understanding Others’ Styles
> Adapting Styles To Interact Better With Others
> Being A Team Player – The Impact Of Your Interpersonal Relationships
> The Stages Of Group Development
> Communicating For Effective Teamwork
- Certificate, Quality Training Kit (Pencil case: Erase, Bolpoint, Pencil, Tipe X, Stabillo, Flash Disk 8 GB.
- Bag (Public Training)
- Training Material (Hand Out & Soft Copy)
- Convenient training facilities in stars hotel (Public Training)
- Lunch 1x and Coffee Break 2x / Day (Public Training)
- Gratis antar Jemput dari Bandara/Stasiun ( Khusus Yogyakarta )
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training Pelatihan Communication Skills And Positive Engagement ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.