- Understanding plate tectonic theory
- Understanding properties of the Earth’s plates
- Understanding features and geometries of faults and folds
- Understanding techniques of strain analysis
- Understanding various sedimentary environments
Who Should Attend?
- Exploration engineers
- Petroleum geologists
- Reservoir engineers
- Seismic interpreters involved in exploration
- Anyone who concerned in geology or tectonic plates
- Earth structure
- Plate tectonics
- Volcano & earthquakes distributions
- Fundamental rock types
- Geological time scale and rock age dating
- Stratigraphic time breaks & discontinuities
- Geological principles
- Principle compressive stresses and their relations to rock deformation
- Scales of deformation
- Faulting styles
- Fractures and detection methods
- Structural Style and Stress Fields, Folds, Faults, Unconformities, Fractures Hydrocarbon Traps
- Sedimentary rock properties
- Sediment life history
- Sedimentary rock types
- Sedimentary facies
- Energy of depositional environment
- Sedimentary structures
All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore, dan Kuala Lumpur (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda).
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training Pelatihan ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.