Training Course Description
Circuit breakers and switchgear are necessary system items for the electrical control of electrical plant. The safe use of these devices and associated equipment requires correct initial selection, operation and maintenance. It is also necessary to have a detailed understanding of how these devices should be installed, the local substation and system ratings, and how the various breakers operate, in order to enable accurate troubleshooting and subsequent repair. The course will provide participants with a solid understanding of Circuit Breaker and switchgear theory and standards. The course will also make participants aware of issues concerning the proper application, installation and maintenance of circuit breaker equipment.
Training Course Objectives
- Understanding fundamentals of operating switchgear and circuit breakers
- Understanding the operation of switchgear components
- Being able to select appropriate type and rating of circuit breakers and switchgear
- Learning the troubleshooting procedures for circuit breakers and associated switchgear
- Being familiar with the use of test equipment
Who Should Attend?
- Maintenance supervisors
- Plant engineers
- Plant mechanics
- Service technicians
- Energy auditors
- Layout professionals
Training Course Details/Schedule
- Switchgear, theory and applications
- Switchgear and circuit breaker control drawings
- Switchgear ratings
- Short circuit current estimation
- Low-voltage (LV) and Medium-voltage (MV) circuit breakers overview
- The purpose of LV and MV circuit breakers
- Applications of LV and MV circuit breakers
- Modern LV and MV trip units
- LV Electrical Circuit Breaker (ECB) construction and adjustments
- LV ECB operations and control
- LV ECB maintenance
- LV ECB troubleshooting and repair
- LV ECB testing and inspections
- MV ECB construction and adjustments
- MV ECB operations and control
- MV ECB maintenance
- MV ECB troubleshooting and repair
- MV ECB testing and inspections
- General circuit breaker maintenance
- Maintenance intervals
- Principles of grounding
- Grounding procedures
- Ground and test device
- Ground fault protection
- Switchgear maintenance
All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore, dan Kuala Lumpur (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda).
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training Pelatihan ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.