Centrifugal compressors are a sub-class of dynamic axisymmetric work-absorbing turbomachinery. In a centrifugal compressor, energy is transferred from a set of rotating impeller blades to the gas. It is also called sometimes radial compressors because the gas flow is radial and the energy transfer happens as a result of the change in the centrifugal forces. In this course you will study the major components of a centrifugal compressor and understand how to design, operate and maintain them.
- Understanding the theory of operation as applied to compressors and turbines
- Quantifying equipment condition within the correct measures
- Identifying and specifying new compressor and turbine plant
- Learning how to maintain and optimize the equipment
Who Should Attend?
- Anyone working in the fields of maintenance, engineering and production
- Theory of operation
- Compression and expansion fundamentals
- Compression and expansion mechanisms
- Components of a simple centrifugal compressor
- Multi and single stage centrifugal compressors
- Compressor and Turbine Performance
- Capacity control
- Steam turbines
- Principle of operation and design
- Turbine efficiency
- Control Systems
- Safety devices
- Steam turbines operation and maintenance
- Speed regulation
- Bearings & Seals
- Rotor, journal and thrust bearings
- Rotor Dynamics
- Typical mechanical incidents
- Thermodynamics of steam turbines
- Engineering Aspects
- Information required for bidding
- Marine propulsion
All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore, dan Kuala Lumpur (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda).
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training Pelatihan ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.