Cementing is a very important phase of the well construction plan. Operating company personnel must have a good working knowledge of cements, cementing additives, and placement procedures. The operator is critical to the success of the job. This course covers the importance of the cement sheath integrity during the life of the well. The parameters that the cement sheath will be subjected to must be considered. The course covers the use of cement formulations, cement additives, casing hardware, cement blending, on-site mixing equipment, and a well-planned job procedure. Cementing guidelines that aid in overall job performance will be covered.
- Familiarizing with the selection of casing sizes and setting depths to achieve well objectives
- Determining casing loads for design purposes
- Designing casing properties to meet burst, collapse, and tensile strength requirements
- Conducting casing running operations safely and successfully
- Understanding the specification of cement slurry properties and volumes to meet well objectives
- Determining the best procedures for attaining successful primary cementing
- Conducting stage jobs, squeeze jobs, and set cement plugs
Who Should Attend?
- Service personnel
- Personnel responsible for planning, overseeing, and conducting casing and cementing operations
- Selecting casing and hole sizes
- Pore pressure and fracture pressure curves
- Setting depths
- Drilling / completion liners
- Casing loads
- Selecting casing and connections
- API and Premium connection
- Casing stress calculations
- Cement and cement additives
- Casing accessories
- API cement grades
- Cement calculations
- Selecting appropriate slurries
- Lab tests
- Mud removal and cement placement
- Stage cementing, squeezes, and plugs
- Liner cementation
- Preventing gas migration
- Special slurries
- Emergency measures
- Cementing equipment
- Cement storage and transfer
- Well head equipment
- Types of hangers
- Well control while cementing
All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore, dan Kuala Lumpur (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda).
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training Pelatihan ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.