This 5-day program is a comprehensive and up-to-date course covering the new and traditional wireline diagnostic techniques for the surveillance of cased wells. Cased Hole and Production Log Evaluation, plus a loose-leaf workbook, are provided to participants of this course.
- Understanding the cement tools, basics on data review and full analysis
- Understanding the corrosion tools; basics on phase shift tools, flux and eddy current, the micro-corrosion tools, data resolution and evaluation
- Learning the open hole production logging – Vertical & Horizontal wells
- Understanding the monitoring tools; basics and advanced data monitoring
- Understanding the noise logging data and well integrity
Who Should Attend?
- Engineers at different levels
- International Oil Companies Staff
- Contractors and Service Companies Staff
- Background of Geology, Petroleum Engineering, Petrophysics, Physics Staff
- Basic cements and cement chemistry.
- Cement additives
- Laboratory testing, cement yield, consistency, thickening time.
- Casing accessories
- Blending equipment
- Mixing equipment
- Primary cementing
- Remedial cementing
- Plug cementing
- Cement evaluation
- CBL-VDL Logs
- SCMT logs
- Channeling and micro-annuli
- Corrosion logging tools
- Production logging tools – PLT; FBS, inline spinner, inflatable diverter tool.
- Tools, principles and functions
- Thermal Decay Time Log -TDT
- Data interpretation
- Reservoir evaluation tools
- Porosity and saturations measurements.
- Pressure build up and draw-down