This course is designed to cover the basics of carbonate reservoir and more advanced notions of reservoir characterisation. Participants will be introduced to the basic concepts of sedimentology, diagenesis, pore geometry, and sequence stratigraphy and their implications on reservoir characterisation
- Understanding the integration between static and dynamic data in a coherent and consistent manner
- Characterising the reservoir rock types
- Building a geological framework with a zonation scheme
- Understanding how to integrate seismic and faults in the reservoir framework
- Using deterministic and stochastic algorithms to propagate petrophysical properties in three-dimensions
- Learning the process of ranking realisations and perform averaging and upscaling of properties
Who Should Attend?
- Petroleum engineers
- Technical/reservoir engineers
- Drilling engineers
- Processing engineers
- Commercial analysts
- Decision makers/ investors in oil and gas sector
- Fracture Mechanics
- Data Collection
- Analysis of Fracture Orientations
- Scaling Relationships
- Analysis of Fracture Spacing
- Geoscience Aspects
- Petrophysical & Seismic Aspects
- Fault Damage Zones
- Styles of Fault Propagation
- Interaction and Linkage in Fault Zones
- Complex Fracture Networks
- Characterising Fracture Networks
- Fault Reactivation
- Fold/Fracture Relationships
- Mechanical Stratigraphy
- Rock Fabric
- Rock-Fluid Interaction
- Brecciated Carbonate Rocks
- Stylolites in Carbonate Rocks
- Fault Sealing and Fluid Flow
- Comparison between oil fields and exposed analogues
- Fractured Reservoir Modelling
- Reservoir Models
- Economics and Risking
- Organizational Structure
- Lab Data
- Assessment and Evaluation
- Flow Units
- Predition of Reservoir Rock Types in Uncored Wells
- 3D Wodelling
- Ranking Multiple Realisations Using Streamlines
- Upscaling Techniques
All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore, dan Kuala Lumpur (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda).
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training Pelatihan ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.