Building Condition Assessment Training
As buildings age, those responsible for them must get involved with condition surveys. These individuals have to evaluate materials, conduct destructive or non-destructive tests, evaluate results and decide on the necessary actions for structural rehabilitation. This seminar explains the step-by-step procedures for conducting a condition survey of concrete, steel, timber and masonry structures, HVAC, mould, plumbing, electrical and fire safety systems.
The strengths and limitations of destructive and non-destructive techniques, along with their suitability for a variety of situations, are discussed.
After participating in this course, you will be able to:
- Follow the visual inspection methods used by specialists
- Use the latest destructive and non-destructive investigation techniques when conducting a building condition survey
- Select destructive and non-destructive testing techniques based on their strengths and limitations, and suitability to your concrete, steel, timber and masonry structures
- Interpret building system results
- Assess the useful life of the building systems and the whole building
Who Should Attend:
Structural Engineers • Project Engineers and Managers • Consulting Engineers • Designers • Facility Supervisors and Managers • Building Services Managers • Technicians and Technologists • Capital Asset Personnel • Inspection Personnel • Architects
- Assessing Building Conditions
- Structural Condition of Wood, Steel and Concrete
- Masonry Structures
- Building Envelope: Testing and Monitoring
- Roofing, Doors and Windows
- Site Elements and Life Expectancy
- Fire Safety
- HVAC Components and Plumbing Systems
- Electrical Systems
- Facility Condition Index
- Review Building Condition Assessment Reports and Case Studies
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, dll serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore , Kuala Lumpur. (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda)
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training Pelatihan ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.
Informasi Jadwal Training 2020 2021 2022 2023 2024 | Informasi Pelatihan | Jadwal Diklat | Info BIMTEK 2020 2021 | Training Course | Informasi Seminar Schedule
#ptBinaMitraGlobalindo #BMGTrainingAndDevelopment #trainingproviderindonesia #trainingprovider #jadwaltraining2020 #infotraining2020 #indonesiatraining #providertraining #seminar #trainingcourses #training #bimtek #pelatihan #bimbinganteknis #jadwaltraining #infotraining #indonesiatraining #providertrainingIndonesia #infoseminar #trainingcoursesindonesia #direktoritraining #bimtek2020 #pelatihan2020 #bimbinganteknis #trainingbmg