Training Course Description
The program is an opportunity for participants to update their knowledge of current design and assessment codes and guidelines, and to familiarize themselves with developments in new techniques for the design, construction and management of bridges. In this program, participants will also learn how to utilize bridge safety inspection data to determine bridge maintenance needs, develop and schedule a repair program, review basic bridge repairs, and respond to bridge emergencies.
Training Course Objectives
- Learning bridge engineering modules
- Understanding the definition of bridge maintenance
- Understanding the importance of bridge maintenance
- Being familiar with the levels of bridge maintenance
- Learning common preventive maintenance tasks
Who Should Attend?
- Maintenance and repair staff
- Construction personnel
- Project managers
Training Course Details/Schedule
- Bridges: importance in transportation
- Construction material
- Ways of supporting deck
- Method of construction
- Slip form
- Climbing form
- Cast in situ
- Loads and load combination
- Water pressure and drag force on tower and columns
- Standards and codes
- Local and international codes
- A review of software for the design of bridges
- Periodic maintenance of bridges
- Preventive maintenance
- Fatigue of construction material
- Stressed Ribbon bridge
All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore, dan Kuala Lumpur (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda).
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training Pelatihan ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.