Training Course Description
This course is designed to help the participants to master the fundamentals of bearing technology. The program covers proper bearing installation, removal, lubrication and troubleshooting. It introduces a maintenance employee to the basic types of bearings and common nomenclature used. Bearing installation and maintenance is discussed with a focus on preventing premature failure.
Training Course Objectives
- Understanding the definition of a bearing
- Understanding the different types of bearings
- Being familiar with bearing wear and life expectancy
- Understanding protective housings for bearings
- Explaining the different types of loads
Who Should Attend?
- Those who aspire to increase their knowledge of bearings techniques
- Mechanical engineers
- Maintenance supervisors
- Maintenance managers
Training Course Details/Schedule
- The Bearing Equation
- Improvements in Bearing Materials and Design
- Dynamic Load Ratings of Bearings vs. Actual Forces
- Bearing Components
- Plain Bearings
- Ball or Roller Bearings
- Cage Assembly
- Seals, Shields, Snap-rings, and Bearing Hardware
- Types of Radial Ball Bearings and Their Uses
- Types of Radial Roller Bearings and Their Uses
- Pre-mounted Bearings (Flange, Pillow Block, etc.)
- Understanding Manufacturers Identification Numbers
- ABMA Identification
- Identifying Bearing Hardware
- Internal Clearance and Bearing Application
- ABEC and RBEC Tolerances
- Bearing Installation
- The Importance of Cleanliness
- Mounting Tapered Shaft Bearings
- Proper Bearing Fits and Methods to Correct Loose Fits
- Proper Bearing Installation Using Heat, Force, and other Methods
- Bearing Lubrication
- Purpose of Lubrication in Bearings
- When to Use Oil vs. Grease
- Lubrication Methods and Frequency
- Bearing Failure Analysis
- Proper Disassembly and Cleaning for Inspection
- Common Failure Modes
All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore, dan Kuala Lumpur (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda).
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training Pelatihan ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.