Training Course Description
This course covers Basics of Circuit Breakers and related products. This knowledge will help you better understand customer applications. In addition, you will be better able to describe products and determine important differences between products. You should complete Basics of Electricity before attempting Basics of Circuit Breakers. An understanding of many of the concepts covered in Basics of Electricity is required for Basics of Circuit Breakers.
Training Course Objectives
- Explain the need for circuit protection
- Identify various types of overcurrent protection devices
- Explain the basic operation of a thermal-magnetic circuit breaker
- Describe circuit breaker characteristics shown on a timecurrent curve
- Define important circuit breaker rating terms
- Explain why circuit breaker coordination is important
- Identify internal and external circuit breaker accessories
- Identify the various types of circuit breakers
- Identify circuit protection ratings for various types of circuit breakers
Who Should Attend?
- Anyone aspire to increase his capabilities in this area
Training Course Details/Schedule
- Need for Circuit Protection
- Types of Overcurrent Protection Devices
- Circuit Breaker Design
- Types of Circuit Breakers
- Circuit Breaker Ratings
- Time-Current Curves
- Maintenance Of Air Circuit Breaker.
- Overhauling Of ACB.
- Trouble Shooting Of ACB.
- Repairing Of ACB.
- Testing Of ACB (Over Current Tripping Test)
- Primary Injection Test.
- Secondary Injection Test.
- Control and Operating Test.
- Insulation Resistance Test.
- BS EN ISO 463:2006
- BS EN 837-1:1998
- BS EN 60934:1994
- BS EN 60359:2002, IEC 60359:2001
- Selective Coordination
- Series-Connected Systems
- Residential Circuit Breakers
- Panelboard Circuit Breakers
- General Purpose Thermal-Magnetic Circuit Breakers
- Solid-State Trip Unit Circuit Breakers
- Internal Accessories
- External Accessories
All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore, dan Kuala Lumpur (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda).
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training Pelatihan ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.