Training Course Description
Instrumentation plays a critical role in the measurement and control of modern process plant operation. Instruments are used to measure and control the condition of process streams as they pass through a plant and to automatically stop or shutdown the process if the parameters exceed certain limits. This module provides fundamental knowledge & understanding of Process Control Systems and Elements and Electronic Control Instrumentation.
Training Course Objectives
- Identifying the Integral Control Safety System Concept
- Identifying the Control Loop components and to describe their function
- Describing equipment used to measure process variables
- Explaining the different types of control loops
- Identifying and state the main features of combined control loops
- Describing the use of cascade control
- Describing the use of ratio control
- Describing the use of feed-forward control
Who Should Attend?
- Process operations professionals
- Field & DCS operators
- Oil & Gas Treatment technicians
Training Course Details/Schedule
- Introduction to Instrumentation
- Integral Control Safety System ( ICSS ) Concept
- Basic Control Loop Elements & Function
- Control Loop Instrumentation
- Temperature Variable and Measuring Devices
- Pressure Variable and Measuring Devices
- Pressure Transducers
- Flow Variable and Measuring Devices
- Level Variable and Measuring Devices
- Modern PID Controller
- Ratio Control
- Cascade Control
- Feed Forward Control
- Control Loops Applications & Operation.
- Fire & Gas System
- ESD Construction
- ESD Applications
All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore, dan Kuala Lumpur (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda).
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training Pelatihan ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.