This course is designed to give the necessary information on automation systems and its elements in order to increase the efficiency of the manufacturing.
- Familiarizing with automation elements
- Learning the methodology of automating manufacturing methods
- Learning the selection methodology of automation elements
- Understanding the service and maintenance requirements for automation systems
Who Should Attend?
- Service personnel and managers
- Mechanical engineers
- Mechanical and electrical technicians
- Automation elements
- Hydraulic and pneumatic systems
- Elements of the hydraulic and pneumatic systems
- Design criteria
- Selection procedure
- DC Motors
- Servo Motors
- Stepper Motors
- Electrical motor selection
- DC motor drivers
- Servo motor drivers
- Stepper motor drivers
- Motor driver selection
- Pressure, temperature, position and speed sensors
All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore, dan Kuala Lumpur (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda).
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training Pelatihan ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.