Training Course Description
Training Course Objectives
- Becoming familiar with CAD drafting and environment
- Learning how to use user interface
- Becoming an expert in file management
- Mastering drawing lines, circles and other objects, editing, drawing, aids, layers, text and dimensioning
- Performing drawing exercises and plotting
Who Should Attend?
- Experienced and power users of older versions of AutoCAD
Training Course Details/Schedule
- Launching AutoCAD
- The working environment
- Navigation AutoCAD
- Working with AutoCAD files
- Dynamic input
- Displaying AutoCAD objects
- Basic drawing functionality
- Data input
- Object tracking
- Creating basic objects
- Creating layers and managing the work
- Polar tracking
- Object snaps
- AutoCad function keys
All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore, dan Kuala Lumpur (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda).
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training Pelatihan ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.