Training Course Description
Modern audio production involves an ever-expanding set of specialized tools. Each year, there are the number of applications using audio increases. Recently, audio has moved from analog recording to totally digital recording using computers. This course provides a brief overview of audio and its production.
Training Course Objectives
- Learning how sound waves work
- Discussing audio signal processing
- Addressing harmonic distortion in Audio Amplifier
- Exploring the types and functions of audio filters
- Understanding the basic concepts of Digital Signal Processing (DSP)
Who Should Attend?
- Audio engineering
- Anyone who is involved in audio processing field
Training Course Details/Schedule
- Introduction of Audio
- Sound waves
- Electronic version
- The audible range
- What does sound consists of?
- Sources of undesired Total Harmonic Distortion (THD)
- Output (crossover) distortion
- Amplifier distortion
- Harmonic distortion
- Intermodulation distortion
- Audio signal processing
- Analog vs. digital formats
- Specialized recording equipment
- Frequency Modulation (FM)
- FM spectrum
- FM performance
- An introduction to filters
- Some key points and terms
- Tone control
- Major types of filters
- Pass filters and distance
- Low pass filter
- High pass filter
- Band pass filter
- Passive and active filters
- Digital signal processing (DSP)
- DSP’s components
- Choosing the right digital signal processor
- Implement algorithms on a hardware platform
- Programming considerations for real-time I/O
All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore, dan Kuala Lumpur (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda).
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training Pelatihan ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.